hello every body
how to design multi pages in crytal report ?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

fghdmhmmd,

how to design multi pages in crytal report ?

I think you are thinking about sub report. Isn't it?

i don't work with subreport that now,but i think subreport is not good for my report,because subreport link with main report,but i was design my report that have 5 pages and i want printing together.is any way that i design my report in multi pages without subrepport ?

Do you want to change the size (height/width) of page? - print page?

no,i want the print page was A4,no any way for my problem ?

no anybody help me ? no any way for my problem ?
please help me ?

OK, I got you. It's depends upon the number of rows in your table. If your table has more rows (over 300 - if 50 records are printed per page - there are 6 pages) then crystal report engine automatically create pages. Am I right?

thanks for your reply,but i have more problem
i want to design my report that have multi tables and a content page,they together,my report is not only a table.how to design its ?
and how to set datasource for crystal report ?i have multi tables in project that any tables have a query , such as (table 1 ... query 1,etc)
and when i add more tables such as 2 tables in database filed in crystal report the content of any tables repeate for count of tables that i add in database filed in crystal report , such if i add 2 tables in database filed in crystal report the content of table1 repeate twice ! why ???????

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.