Hi guys , i am trying to create a form which will have a scroll pane so the user will be able to use it in order to view what it will be inside the form .. the problem is that i am designing some questions in the form and i cant make it bigger than 960, 912.And that makes me not being able to add the questions .. any ideas how to make it bigger?I searched but i found nothing.

Regards.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

anyone to help?

I don't quite understand the question, there isn't enough room on the form?

I wanna add 30 questions in the form .. but i dont have much space in order to add them .. i thought of a scroll bar but in visual studio it doesnt let me make the window bigger than 960, 912.

So i kinda cant do what i want to.

Hope you understand now.
Regards

Create a user control that has a question & answer test box. When you load the form you can add 30 of the user controls and populate the questions.

thanks and how can i call it when i click a button ? the .show isnt available ...

I don't understand what you are asking. Just instantiate a new user control, set the docking, panel.controls.add(new usercontrol())

I mean that i cant make it pop up when i click a button as i do in forms ..

pop up? You said you wanted a huge scrollable form... I don't understand your design. You create a form with a panel on it. You 'pop up' the form. On the forms load event create the 30 user controls and add them to the panel. When the form becomes visible it will have 30 user controls embedded in the panel.

Ok let me explain better what i wanted and what i want to do , i wanted a bigger size form than the normal and you said user control , ok its fine .. my program will be a quiz some how , when the server clicks on open quize the user control should pop up in order the user to do the quiz .. i cant make the user control come up when i click the button.

bump

commented: stop bumping the thread -1

Here.

try setting the auto scroll property to true..

and try setting the forms height and width in the form_load event

Ok let me explain better what i wanted and what i want to do , i wanted a bigger size form than the normal and you said user control , ok its fine .. my program will be a quiz some how , when the server clicks on open quize the user control should pop up in order the user to do the quiz .. i cant make the user control come up when i click the button.

usercontrol.show?

This still does not make much sense, maybe a couple screenshots or some could could help us understand the issue.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.