Hello, i'm just starting to learn the very basic's of c++ but what i need is either a link or someone with alot of patience for c++ sockets, i'm planning on making a direct connection message encrypted chat program, but i can't find any eliable easy to use sites for c++ sockets. Any help is greatly apreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Thanks for the help but i was just saying that i couldn't find any good ones easy to read, try not to be so mean...

If possible maybe someone can recommend free or not, im willing to pay, a visual c++ compile, with a visual plane.

>i was just saying that i couldn't find any good ones easy to read
And I gave you the best one available for free.

>try not to be so mean...
When you try to realize how much work and time it takes to answer thousands upon thousands of these questions, to read tens of thousands of pages just to keep up with your problems, in my free time, to help people who barely show any gratitude, I'll try to be nicer.

>If possible maybe someone can recommend free or not, im willing to pay, a visual c++ compile
Bloodshed's Dev-C++ is a popular IDE.

Thankyou, and i am showing gratitude, this really helps and i thankyou alot. And im glad this time you were nice about it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.