I have a datagridview control which shows workdays from database, now i've to find /search the date picked from datetimepicker, when the selected date is found in the grid, pointer should be in that row or that row should be selected.can anyone help me how to do it?thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

C# Dropdownlist
A commonly used C# web control is the DropDownList. A DropDownList acquiesce a web user to baddest from a set of items. Each selectable item has a text field (which the web user sees) plus a hidden value field for programming purposes. adding a DropDownList is simple via drag and drop from the toolbox under the Standard section. To add items to your DropDownList via the Designer view, cross to the Properties of the DropDownList. Under the Misc section, click Items. You will see a button with an ellipses. Clicking that button opens a chat box that lists the accepted items. The options for anniversary items are Enabled, Selected, Text, Value.

<asp:DropDownList ID="DropDownList1" runat="server">
<asp:ListItem Value="1" Selected="True">A</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value="2">B</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value="3">C</asp:ListItem>
</asp:DropDownList>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.