hi all

i dont know vb or vb.net .i want to learn.Before starting anything i have a very basic problem.....
i have seen there are many windows application(.exe).many of them run wihout installing .Net Frameworks.
bt there are also some application which doesnt run without installing .Net Frameworks.

my question is ----is it possible to make application using VB or VB.Net which will run without
installing .Net Frameworks in computer??

if yes then my question is which one of these two(VB & VB.Net)can do it more easily.
or
if one of them can do this which one????

i know that there are many application package where .Net Frameworks already include in that
and when we install the application .Net Frameworks automatically installs in computer.mind
it i am not talking about those application.

if none of them then By which programming language i will be able to make application will
run without installing .Net Frameworks.I know C++.But its to tough to make GUI application wih that.

pls reply.....

Contributors
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jrm5f2

hi all

i dont know vb or vb.net .i want to learn.Before starting anything i have a very basic problem.....
i have seen there are many windows application(.exe).many of them run wihout installing .Net Frameworks.
bt there are also some application which doesnt run without installing .Net Frameworks.

my question is ----is it possible to make application using VB or VB.Net which will run without
installing .Net Frameworks in computer??

if yes then my question is which one of these two(VB & VB.Net)can do it more easily.
or
if one of them can do this which one????

i know that there are many application package where .Net Frameworks already include in that
and when we install the application .Net Frameworks automatically installs in computer.mind
it i am not talking about those application.

if none of them then By which programming language i will be able to make application will
run without installing .Net Frameworks.I know C++.But its to tough to make GUI application wih that.

pls reply.....

I think that C++ and probably VB and a couple of others outside of Microsoft, I know that VB.net needs the .net framework because that is where most of the updated code to program in comes from

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.