hi all

i dont know vb or vb.net .i want to learn.Before starting anything i have a very basic problem.....
i have seen there are many windows application(.exe).many of them run wihout installing .Net Frameworks.
bt there are also some application which doesnt run without installing .Net Frameworks.

my question is ----is it possible to make application using VB or VB.Net which will run without
installing .Net Frameworks in computer??

if yes then my question is which one of these two(VB & VB.Net)can do it more easily.
or
if one of them can do this which one????

i know that there are many application package where .Net Frameworks already include in that
and when we install the application .Net Frameworks automatically installs in computer.mind
it i am not talking about those application.

if none of them then By which programming language i will be able to make application will
run without installing .Net Frameworks.I know C++.But its to tough to make GUI application wih that.

pls reply.....

hi all

i dont know vb or vb.net .i want to learn.Before starting anything i have a very basic problem.....
i have seen there are many windows application(.exe).many of them run wihout installing .Net Frameworks.
bt there are also some application which doesnt run without installing .Net Frameworks.

my question is ----is it possible to make application using VB or VB.Net which will run without
installing .Net Frameworks in computer??

if yes then my question is which one of these two(VB & VB.Net)can do it more easily.
or
if one of them can do this which one????

i know that there are many application package where .Net Frameworks already include in that
and when we install the application .Net Frameworks automatically installs in computer.mind
it i am not talking about those application.

if none of them then By which programming language i will be able to make application will
run without installing .Net Frameworks.I know C++.But its to tough to make GUI application wih that.

pls reply.....

I think that C++ and probably VB and a couple of others outside of Microsoft, I know that VB.net needs the .net framework because that is where most of the updated code to program in comes from

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.