I need to create a scientific calculator using applet in neat beans 6.1 but i cant do it. if there someone who did it before, can you help me about my problem.its for our project in our school. asking a help.Thanks a lot.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Well, no one here is going to do it for you.

Take it one small step at a time.

Take a piece of paper and draw out the way you wish it to look. Break that into parts (such as the view window, the scientific buttons, and the normal calculator buttons, and the memory keys), then create a panel for each of these things and create those, then place those panels on a frame, then start adding the actions behind the buttons, one button at a time.

i designed normal calculator application........if u want just tell me to send it for u and tell me the modifications u need......
SNIP

commented: Don't do other's homework for them. It not only doesn't help them but violates this sites' terms of use. -2
commented: Counter to site policy of not "giving away code" +0

i designed normal calculator application........if u want just tell me to send it for u and tell me the modifications u need......
SNIP

Please don't do that again, as masijade has mentioned. It makes the rest of us look stupid.
As if we couldn't write similar code or we are bad people that have the code and won't to give it to others

Thanks for the advice.

i asked for a sample code because i want some example so that I have a reference and I can creat my own.

i asked for a sample code because i want some example so that I have a reference and I can creat my own.

You should of tried coding the applet first and post what you can do...then ask for assistance.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.