Hello i am building a transaction called client search the location of movie in store which mean client search the movie then get the direction of the movie where it is located in store. So now i need to build classes for this transaction which i am unable to find it because i am confuse about direction table . Can anyone pleas help me out for my classes about my transaction .

Hello i am building a transaction called client search the location of movie in store which mean client search the movie then get the direction of the movie where it is located in store. So now i need to build classes for this transaction which i am unable to find it because i am confuse about direction table . Can anyone pleas help me out for my classes about my transaction .

For me it's a bit confusing what you want... Why don't you try making a list of the actions you want? For example:

• Client search for movie
  • System show results matching the client search criteria
  • User chooses a movie in the list of options
  • System presents the location of the movie in the store
  • Etc...

This will make it easier for us to understand.
Besides, have you already written any code? If so, post here. We will be glad to help! :)

Ana

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.