Hi everybody. Today i have an assignment in VBNet. The application is like this. There are 2 TextBox. The 1st TextBox is to enter the 1st random number. The 2nd TextBox is to enter the 2nd random number. Then there is a button. The point is: when the button is clicked, it calculates the Sum of all the numbers (starting at the 1st number to the 2nd number). For example, I enter 1 in the first TxtBox, and 4 in the second txtBox. The answer should display something like this: 1+2+3+4 = 10. I know how to write the code to get the right answer. But i'm stuck at how to make all the numbers from 1 to 4 (2,3) show up. Can somebody help me.

You stated in another post that this assignment is already completed, if so you may want to mark this as solved. Also since someone else may have helped you through this, I want to ask if you actually understand the work in its entirety. If not please give an example of the coding and your question about it and I will try to help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.