I am a beginner in C#. I want to develop a software which will work through Ethernet. I know something about "Serial Port". But I know little about Networking. So I want some software[free] which will create Virtual serial port to both end of the Network and will redirect the Data send through this Ports to respective I.P. via Ethernet.
Can anybody help me.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Royael, as you said in your post that you are a begineer so you must have to learn language primitives and .net framework. I don't think that there is a free product for serial to ethernet connect.

Royael, as you said in your post that you are a begineer so you must have to learn language primitives and .net framework. I don't think that there is a free product for serial to ethernet connect.

I can send and receive Data through Serial port. Now I want to work with Virtual Serial Port along with Ethernet. Anyone know such a software I needed Please reply. It may be free or trial.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.