hi!
i am making a prototype of an online stock trading application in python using tkinter module for Gui and a csv file for all the stock market data.
i wish to know if there is an api using which stock prices can be changed if i keep all the latest data in a list, using some time constraint functionality as in the prices get changed after some time interval. this project has very high data latency and uses previous day prices for trading..please help..!!

v_rod

Sameya_1 commented: To get a clear idea about stock trading and investing, you can visit: +0

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

A Google coughed up pyq, a download for quotes from Yahoo, and there are sure to be others. This question would probably get more answers on a trading forum, as this one is for coding only.

my actual query is that is there any api which can access a specific data object after specific time interval during the program run...the financial part or data latency are not much of a problem at this stage..
v_rod

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.