Write C++ program to do the following:

• Define a Double Linked Lists EmpRank where the data should be of type integer.
• Enter 10 Employee Ranks, where each rank should be inserted in EmpRank with respect to its value as ascending order its ordered
• Print out the EmpRank in two ways, forward and backward, starting from the pointer position
• Function to delete all ranks which it is not divisible by 3 out how many marks is greater than a user defined mark.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Well u got to show at least little bit of ur code to expect help , no ones gonna code for u from scratch.

for a start using double link list the below links can help u .
http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/stl/list/

i hope ur allowed to used STL .

Please help me

Write C++ program to do the following:
• You can use the template of the Double Linked Lists class that we implemented in the class, and listed down
• Define a Double Linked Lists EmpRank where the data should be of type integer.
• Enter 10 Employee Ranks, where each rank should be inserted in EmpRank with respect to its value as ascending order its ordered
• Print out the EmpRank in two ways, forward and backward, starting from the pointer position
• Function to delete all ranks which it is not divisible by 3 out how many marks is greater than a user defined mark.

commented: You created a new account just to repost this homework? -2

I feel nice today so I will help you :

Define a Double Linked Lists EmpRank where the data should be of type integer.

#include<iostream >
using namespace std;
int main(){
  cout<<"Here is a double linked list called EmpRank";
  cout<<" that I got from daniweb forumn, Please give me an ++A";
}

Now thats what I call a double liked list!

What you are tasked to do is not really that difficult.. what part of the assignment is giving you the greatest difficulty?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.