Write C++ program to do the following:

• Define a Double Linked Lists EmpRank where the data should be of type integer.
• Enter 10 Employee Ranks, where each rank should be inserted in EmpRank with respect to its value as ascending order its ordered
• Print out the EmpRank in two ways, forward and backward, starting from the pointer position
• Function to delete all ranks which it is not divisible by 3 out how many marks is greater than a user defined mark.

Write C++ program to do the following:
• You can use the template of the Double Linked Lists class that we implemented in the class, and listed down
• Define a Double Linked Lists EmpRank where the data should be of type integer.
• Enter 10 Employee Ranks, where each rank should be inserted in EmpRank with respect to its value as ascending order its ordered
• Print out the EmpRank in two ways, forward and backward, starting from the pointer position
• Function to delete all ranks which it is not divisible by 3 out how many marks is greater than a user defined mark.

Comments
You created a new account just to repost this homework?

I feel nice today so I will help you :

Define a Double Linked Lists EmpRank where the data should be of type integer.

#include<iostream >
using namespace std;
int main(){
  cout<<"Here is a double linked list called EmpRank";
  cout<<" that I got from daniweb forumn, Please give me an ++A";
}

Now thats what I call a double liked list!

What you are tasked to do is not really that difficult.. what part of the assignment is giving you the greatest difficulty?

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.