am an engineering student and took the AI course by mistake !
and the doctor asked for this assignment ! and am not a programmer and dunno anythin in c nor c++
so i need your help people please ! 20 marks on this assignment !
1- build a graph of 8 nodes and randomly pick the root node and randomly connect the edges between the nodes if it exists !

2- implement the following algorithms on the graph
* breadth first search
* depth first search
* backtracking
then run in for four or six times and analysis it.
and the doctor wants the soucre code and everythin
help me please am not a programmer .

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

>am an engineering student and took the AI course by mistake !
So drop the course. You can do that, you know.

>am an engineering student and took the AI course by mistake !
So drop the course. You can do that, you know.

i cant drop it now ! or i'll have another semester ! cause of these 3 hours ! so no i wont drop it .

>i cant drop it now ! or i'll have another semester ! cause of these 3 hours ! so no i wont drop it .
Then ! you're ! screwed ! aren't ! you? Daniweb is not a homework service. If you want to learn C++ to get the job done (unlikely in the amount of time you probably have), we can answer specific questions. Otherwise, if you want someone to do it for you, you're encouraged to piss off.

or pay someone...not me though I'm noob.

i cant drop it now ! or i'll have another semester ! cause of these 3 hours ! so no i wont drop it .

So you haven't got a clue how to solve the problem, but you refuse to drop the course because you think you'll get some free points by cheating your way through it? I've heard enough, thread closed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.