vamsivizag 0 Newbie Poster

hi everyone

i have a curve which has distance along x axis and some parameter value along y axis

i have calculated the distance for x axis from longitude and latitude i want to display the latitude longitude as x axis labels but the original xaxis parameter is distance which is added to the list(zedgraph list) is not shown

i have achieved it by using
mypane . xaxis . scale . type = type . text

mypane . xaxis . labels = longitude ( which is string array)

this fits exactly well for one curve .

now the problem for me is i have another curve which starts at some other distance say 3000 meters

so the list also has the x value which starts at 3000 meters.

but as i have kept the xaxis type as text the second curve also starts from the beginning. i.e from the starting of the previous curve

previous curve has 0 at the starting of xaxis, second curve has 3000 at the starting of xaxis, but both of them starts from the beginning of xaxis. this is because i have made xaxis type as text.

when i comment the line

mypane.xaxis.scale.type=type.text

i got the second curve exactly from where it has to start but the xaxis labels are not longitude and latitude ( it's not taking the string array) its showing the distance.

so can any one help me please.

all i need is to get the second curve start according to the distance but the xaxis labels should be latitude and longitude ( array of string) instead of distance that is calculated and added in the list (zedgraph list).

please help.

thanks in advance

regards,
vamsi

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.