Hi Guys I Need A Program Code Of Hospital Management For My mini-Project (Need Diploma Level Code :D)
I hope That u guys will help

Salem commented: Actually, we're just happy to let you fail miserably because you don't have the nouse to read intro threads or make an effort. -3

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Nobody is just going to give you all that code. First you have to decide what the program will do -- design the menus, screen layouts, etc. Write it down on paper so that you don't get confused. Once you are finished with that then you can begin to write the program.

Hi Guys I Need A Program Code Of Hospital Management For My mini-Project (Need Diploma Level Code :D)
I hope That u guys will help

That's terribly rude and lazy. If you've decide not to write a single line of code by yourself, you'll most probably fail the test when you're being asked queries. But that's none of anybody's business here, I understand. The fact is, nobody is going to do your work for you.

At least have the courtesy to search for open source projects on the said topic. Here, this must get you started: Projects on hospital management.

commented: Great comments :) +25

Bravo, Rajesh. I need to bookmark that site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.