Dear All,
I have a bill to be printed on a size of 8.5 by 5.5. So I have set the both the left margin and right margin to 0 using the Design option followed by Page Setup. Then even in my code I have put this settings as below in my code too. The problem is that is appears fine in my crystal report preview but when it gets printed on the paper I have a left margin of 2 cm and with this all my contents does get to be viewed properly. So is there any solution to this. Just to add on I have set this paper size as a custom paper size and even there I did not set any margin left it all to 0.

PageMargins margins; 

margins = myReport.PrintOptions.PageMargins;

margins.bottomMargin = 0;

margins.leftMargin = 0;

margins.rightMargin = 0;

margins.topMargin = 0;

Edited by __avd: Added [code] tags.

8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by newbie14

If it appears ok in the preview, probably your problem is caused by the printer. Have you checked its settings?

Dear Lonelul,
Ok actually I am using the printer pannasonic kx-1131 dot matrix printer. So I have downloaded the driver and installed. On top of that I have build a custom form for it too by going to File->server Properties and creating a custom form with the size of 8.5 by 5.5 but then In my crystal report this form did not exist then I saw long time ago some on the internet asking to use the Kx-2023 driver so I am using this driver instead and the size appear. So any clue where I am going wrong just to add while creating the custom form I have put all the margins as 0.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.