Sorry for the stupid question, but I notice that we talk about a lot about the importance of have the right words or title in H1 or H2. What exactly does this mean what is the relevance of it? I’m trying to build my own web site but don’t have much experience in the field.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

Dont hesitate to ask anything to anybody even that is a small query. H1, H2 ...H6 is the heading styles. you can use this to differentiate your headings. Let look into the example.

Open notepad and save the below contents as html and execute it in the browser

<html>
<head><title>Heading Examples</title></head>
<body>
<h1>Heading one Style</h1>
<h2>Heading two Style</h2>
<h3>Heading three Style</h3>
<h4>Heading four Style</h4>
<h5>Heading four Style</h5>
<h6>Heading four Style</h6>
</body>
</html>

The H tags are heading tags that format your text into headings. H1 is the most prominent (largest), H2 the second, and so forth. You need to mind the content of each heading tag, it's probably a good idea. What he is essentially saying is that the search engines look to these tags for relevant meaning for SEO. Don't fill them with junk, essentially. I would advise you to take help from web design tool like [link removed] which is specifically designated for real estate investment.

Just to beat a dead horse, think of them as the heading styles in MS Word. It's preformatted to standout.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.