I have to make a simulator for my school project, I dont know how to do that and where to start from, i have a little bit knowledge about C# and Visual studio, can any one tell me how to start , can any one tell me how to build a simple simulator application ,so i can get some idea, plz help me,

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Open Visual Studio. From the File menu, choose New Project...
Give your project a suitable name and click OK.
Continue from there.

But I was just wondering, what do you mean by a simulator?
A flight simulator is somthing different than and electric circuit simulator etc. Please explain.

Open Visual Studio. From the File menu, choose New Project...
Give your project a suitable name and click OK.
Continue from there.

But I was just wondering, what do you mean by a simulator?
A flight simulator is somthing different than and electric circuit simulator etc. Please explain.

yeap , that's right ,Something can be done by practically , example Packet Tracer
,routers can configure , we can build a net work, it is not a real but
act as a real,

What have you got so far?
Do you believe I have a "simple" simulator application laying around here somewhere?

What have you got so far?
Do you believe I have a "simple" simulator application laying around here somewhere?

i m still search on the net but i found nothing, but i think wpf application can do something better than windows forms ,i think u
have lots of experience in asp.net ,

I think I have to disappoint you.
Perception is a strange thing I just have a vague notice of ASP.NET
So the answer is nope, naa, nada, etc...
Besides this is the C# forum if you want an asp answer you should post in that forum.

but i think wpf application can do something better than windows forms

It is not the car you are driving in, it is the driver that makes the difference in writing a simulation!

commented: Good suggestion. +6

I think I have to disappoint you.
Perception is a strange thing I just have a vague notice of ASP.NET
So the answer is nope, naa, nada, etc...
Besides this is the C# forum if you want an asp answer you should post in that forum.

It is not the car you are driving in, it is the driver that makes the difference in writing a simulation!

ok thnaks

You better go for MSDN.microsoft , I think their you will find somthing to start the project.

what about building a dos simulator using C#????

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.