Hi,

I have the following problem:
I have a program which uses NAG C library and when i compile it everything is fine, however when I want to start the program with debugging i have the following output:

'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Users\Jorko\Desktop\test\projekt\desktop\Debug\desktop.exe', Symbols loaded.
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ntdll.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\NAG\CL08\cldll084zl\bin\CLDLL084Z_nag.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\gdi32.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\advapi32.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rpcrt4.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\wsock32.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ws2_32.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\nsi.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\IPHLPAPI.DLL'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dhcpcsvc.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dnsapi.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\secur32.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\winnsi.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dhcpcsvc6.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\NAG\CL08\cldll084zl\bin\matrix32.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\winspool.drv'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.3053_none_d08d7bba442a9b36\msvcr80.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc90.debugcrt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_none_bb1f6aa1308c35eb\msvcp90d.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc90.debugcrt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_none_bb1f6aa1308c35eb\msvcr90d.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\imm32.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msctf.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\lpk.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\usp10.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopNetwork3.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ntmarta.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Wldap32.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\psapi.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\samlib.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ole32.dll'
'desktop.exe': Unloaded 'C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopNetwork3.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010\mzvkbd3.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\acaptuser32.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.
'desktop.exe': Unloaded 'C:\Windows\System32\acaptuser32.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\uxtheme.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\IDM\Desktop SMS\oehook.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\clbcatq.dll'
'desktop.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\oleaut32.dll'
'desktop.exe': Unloaded 'C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010\mzvkbd3.dll'
The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0x14e0) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The program '[4184] desktop.exe: Native' has exited with code 3 (0x3).

Can you help me to solve the problems in the bold text. I am using VC++ and I am sure that debugging is configured properly.

10x for any assistance

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Are those your DLLs? Or do you have the source code so that you can recompile them with debug information?

Are those your DLLs? Or do you have the source code so that you can recompile them with debug information?

Hi,

do you mean the dlls in the bold text? I have the ddls they are from the external library which is installed but somehow the program cannot be started with debug information

The only time I've seen that to be a problem is with MFC programs. Otherwise you should be able to debug your own code without a problem.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.