JamesGeddes 0 Newbie Poster

Hi Everyone!

I've just got a new HTC HD2, which comes with a digital compass. This lets you go to google maps and tap on a point, then the compass will point you towards it.

Similarly, I'm making some software for windows mobile (using C#) where I need to set a perimeter by going to google maps and tapping 3 or more points, then the software will check if the user has gone outside of those points.

This is for a charity project to help Alzheimer's sufferers, so I would be *REALLY* grateful if anyone would be able to provide me with some help to do this.

The aim is to SMS text a carer when the patient leaves their property in search of the property that they believe they live in. My grandmother did this really, even though she has lived in her current flat for over 20 years

This project means a lot to me and has great scope for development beyond this simple version, so your assistance will be greatly appreciated not just by me, but by all those affected by Alzheimer's. If I can, I'll even travel to you and buy you a drink for your assistance!

Thanks everyone!

James

Follow me on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/JamesGeddes