Can some one give me a sample code or project on how to load a data of a particular table in access databse in to a data grid view

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You might want to read Daniweb rules and homework policy ~We only give homework help to those who show effort~ if you run into problems and want to ask for help here.

this is not any kind of homework i searched in daniweb also but still unable to fine a proper solution for this...it seems u got my question wrong....I asked to enter a word in a textbox of vb.net form and load matching record in a data grid view from an access database....

>it seems u got my question wrong.

No! Sir.

>I asked to enter a word in a textbox of vb.net form and load matching record in a data grid view from an access database....

1. Execute select query using System.Data.OleDB library.
2. Populate DataTable instance and assign this instance to DataSource property of datagridview control.

No! Sir.

>I asked to enter a word in a textbox of vb.net form and load matching record in a data grid view from an access database....

2. Populate DataTable instance and assign this instance to DataSource property of datagridview control.

thank you very much for the idea ADADAPOST thanks soo...

No! Sir.

Thank you very much for the idea ....adatapost.. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.