I have downloaded relo with mingw compiler. How can I run programm with it? or I should download somthing else? Or maybe you can write me some commands with which I can compile and run programm in command line. thank you

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

i've never heard of Relo as an IDE, so I don't know anything about it. If you're using it with the MinGW compiler, I suppose it should be fine.

open up a new project and either write or copy and paste your C code. if it's anything like any other IDE, it should be able to build console applications by default.

i guess i don't understand what your problem is or what your question is asking.

if Relo is still just completely confusing you or causing you other problems, give another IDE a shot. I recommend CodeBlocks ... it's free and open source, widely used, and in my opinion is well designed for beginners and experts alike.

Thank you for the advice! I`ve downloaded codeblocks, it works very well.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.