hi,
i have a code which i had done on turbo c++ ide with graphics in it...the nature of the code was such that i was able to read data & view graphics on the same window ...recently i tried winbgim on dev c++ but in this compiler the graphics get displayed on the bgi window & reading the inputs & outputs are done on the c prompt....i was wondering if i can read the data from the same window....

sorry you're having so much trouble. i'm afraid i have no idea about converting old borland graphics libraries. i avoid ever using them in the first place.

at leas this can serve as a warning to others, to stay clear of developing on Turbo C, especially with the antiquated graphics or conio libraries. there are libraries that attempt to recreate these functions for other compilers, but they always have problems.

if you stick to coding in standard C, you'll avoid thes problem. if you need to go outside the standard, then use modern portable libraries and modern compilers.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.