Hello all

I am a beginner in image processing and would like to know how i could get the coordinates of an image which is displayed in a window. I work on the visual studio platform to implement my c++ codes. Could someone help me with this please

Thanks in advance
Donny

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I'd suggest using a library for image processing such as VTK, OpenCV, or VIL (part of VXL).

Dave

@David
I understand your desire to help, but is it necessary to bump 6-8 arguably "junk" threads in a row from 20 days ago when there is a 99% chance that the OP is long gone??

Yes yes sorry, I've already been yelled at :) I got carried away with the "unanswered threads" button. I thought there may have been people out there that were frustrated with their threads going unanswered. What I forgot, though, is that the threads were also being bumped, not just replied to, pushing down more recent/important things.

I'm now on my best behavior - sorry for the noise.

Dave

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.