I have searched this forum and others for my current dilemma, but to no avail. There have been several related posts but I haven't seen any solutions!

1. I am downloading zip files from a password protected website using Internet Explorer Automation. I am able to navigate to the site, login, and get to the stage where the file download dialog box pops up, but I am uncertain how to click "Open" (or "Save" and then choose a name and location). I am unable to use URLDownloadToFile due to the way the website is set up.

2. As a quick workaround, SendKeys doesnt works. . This is a bit of a hassle because I'd like to loop and download many files .

Any thoughts? Should I just assume that a programmatic solution doesn't exist? Im using now the visual studio 2008.
Cheers for your help!

I have to do exactly the same thing using C#. Were you able to achieve this? I am using Microsoft Visual C# 2008.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.