I want to write a complex piece of coding that will do several things:
1) It will clear the contents of a folder named "Cache".
2) It will open (if not already) Mozilla Thunderbird.
3) It will find the latest email that starts with a specific title.
4) It will download the files into two folders: One with today's date and one entitled "Cache".
5) It will open Internet Explorer
6) It will navigate to a specific page.
7) It will access a specific link on the page to download a file.
8) It will download this file into Cache and the folder with today's date.
9) It will open these excel spreadsheets in Cache one at a time and edit the columns to make it importable.
10) It will import the files.
I'm a little overwhelmed with what I'm trying to do. How, if I can, can I have VBA Access access Thunderbird? SimpleMAPI?