Hi, I've got a input sheet where start and end dates are saved to a access database, I do have the access database dates field as Date/Time with a short date format. On my output page the start date's month and day are swapped but only if the actual day is between(1-12) else its fine. I've checked the database it does save the date as yyyy/mm/dd. But I've got the same code for start and end date, but only startDate has this problem.
I don't where this error may occure and I do have so much code, so could someone please give me some advice.
Oh this only happens on the server, not on the localhost.