i want to export all data in sql 2005 database to excel file but i don't know!
Please help me!
Thanks so much!

Recommended Answers

Export data through c# code?
Otherwise, from SQL Server Management Studio, right click on your database -> Tasks -> Export Data and follow the steps from the wizard. In the second windows ,"Choose destination", select Microsoft Excel.

Ionut

Jump to Post

Ok, some methods have been given already but here's a couple of tutorials to help with different ways of getting DB info to Excel spreadsheet format.

First is a tutorial to do it directly

Jump to Post

All 5 Replies

Export data through c# code?
Otherwise, from SQL Server Management Studio, right click on your database -> Tasks -> Export Data and follow the steps from the wizard. In the second windows ,"Choose destination", select Microsoft Excel.

Ionut

Thank u your reply,but i want to using code.when user press a button,it will export data in sql 2005 to excel file.

Thanks your reply!

i want to export Selected sql database from dropdownlist to excel sheet
plz reply fast

Ok, some methods have been given already but here's a couple of tutorials to help with different ways of getting DB info to Excel spreadsheet format.

First is a tutorial to do it directly from MS SQL Server

Second is a tutorial on doing it in VB.Net and C# which also includes exports to other file types as well.

Hope this helps :) Mark as solved if your problem has been resolved.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.