I'm developing an application that generates mobile GSM numbers, but i need to find a way to make sure each generated number (e.g: +23408068576645 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +23408068576645      end_of_the_skype_highlighting) is in use and importantly the CellID or location parameters of the number: the software is not a mobile app, but rather a Desktop app. Can anyone help me out on this?

I'm done with the Number generation but i need to get the cellid of each generated number using the following resources:

1. the phone number
2. Internet connection

Any suggestions on a kind of API that would do.

I'm developing an application that generates mobile GSM numbers, but i need to find a way to make sure each generated number (e.g: +23408068576645 is in use and importantly the CellID or location parameters of the number: the software is not a mobile app, but rather a Desktop app. Can anyone help me out on this?

I'm done with the Number generation but i need to get the cellid of each generated number using the following resources:

1. the phone number
2. Internet connection

Any suggestions on a kind of API that would do.

Eventually, I tagged my Work TeleMagix the run-off version 1.0 is almost done but am having problems with the CellID stuff. Am recently thinking of using another method altogether.

I have done the interface: am trying to use A Nokia phone as modem, and to use the AT(RAS) Commands to ping the number, at first I should be able to detect and make sure the number is actually in use - when I get a successful dial tone(The software should be able to disconnect the SerialPort on first ring).

Now to get the celler ID, I am studying AT Commands to see if there's anything to use for retrieving the CELLID.

If you make any different progress, please CODER let me know.

Thanx

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.