Start New Discussion within our Software Development Community

I'm developing an application that generates mobile GSM numbers, but i need to find a way to make sure each generated number (e.g: +23408068576645 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +23408068576645      end_of_the_skype_highlighting) is in use and importantly the CellID or location parameters of the number: the software is not a mobile app, but rather a Desktop app. Can anyone help me out on this?

I'm done with the Number generation but i need to get the cellid of each generated number using the following resources:

1. the phone number
2. Internet connection

Any suggestions on a kind of API that would do.

I'm developing an application that generates mobile GSM numbers, but i need to find a way to make sure each generated number (e.g: +23408068576645 is in use and importantly the CellID or location parameters of the number: the software is not a mobile app, but rather a Desktop app. Can anyone help me out on this?

I'm done with the Number generation but i need to get the cellid of each generated number using the following resources:

1. the phone number
2. Internet connection

Any suggestions on a kind of API that would do.

Eventually, I tagged my Work TeleMagix the run-off version 1.0 is almost done but am having problems with the CellID stuff. Am recently thinking of using another method altogether.

I have done the interface: am trying to use A Nokia phone as modem, and to use the AT(RAS) Commands to ping the number, at first I should be able to detect and make sure the number is actually in use - when I get a successful dial tone(The software should be able to disconnect the SerialPort on first ring).

Now to get the celler ID, I am studying AT Commands to see if there's anything to use for retrieving the CELLID.

If you make any different progress, please CODER let me know.

Thanx

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.