Hello all! I Have browsed this forum a lot for solutions and have found it very helpful! I am wondering if someone could help me with the OleDB Connection. I am using it to first create a table called imgDBF. I have been succesful in getting my code to create the foxpro table, it is storing paths (i.e. C:\users\blah\s010001.001) I now need my program to be able to iterate through the table one row at a time (every time a next button is pressed the next path would be returned) and return the value inside the table. I would like to interact only with the table and do not want to use a datagrid. This is the code I have so far.

OleDbConnection Conn2 = new OleDbConnection(@"Provider=vfpoledb.1;Data Source=C:\imgDBF.DBF;Collating Sequence=machine");
            OleDbCommand aCommand = new OleDbCommand("SELECT * FROM c:\\imgDBF.DBF", Conn2); 
            Conn2.Open();
            OleDbDataReader aReader = aCommand.ExecuteReader(); //create the datareader object to connect to table

//close the reader 
                aReader.Close();

//close the connection Its important.
                Conn2.Close();
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.