I want to use rdo with/without using a sql, ado without using sql and dao using sql for my application programming can you show some simple and understandable examples

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

hello... Try visiting my website and download some sample of my projects their, you might learn something there... I think i have some ado sample without sql...

jhail salvador... can you give me some simple projects .... that uses class methods in vb 6 thanks....

i can see your website but it is in rar format... how can i extract it so that i can see all your applications there!

I dont use class methods for some of my projects.....

download WinRAR or WinZIP, Just google it.

do you have some notes in java.... like... arrays, inheritance and polymorphism.... file io stream .. gui... using flow layout.... because in our school it discusses a little bit maybe you can help me to improve my programming skills.... thanks

thanks... for the programs that you give to me....

how about dao with sql programming do you have?

dao... i dont use dao....

Time to use your friends (yahoo, google, ask, answers, bing) and search for vb6 "data access method" tutorial (vb6 ado tutorial, vb6 rdo tutorial, vb6 dao tutorial)

Good Luck

hello im confuse a little bit.. how to use sql i already have a little bit background of VB but our teacher said to make a simple payroll system using SQL and i dont know what to do.. where to start..

i mean we.. use vb database programming associated with sql statements

SQL (Structured Query Language) consists of using select statements, insert statements, update statements, and a bunch of other statements to create or alter the database structure in it self. Use your friends like I said and you will find some of these statements and or search for sql tutorial...

Good Luck

you know how to use ADO????

asaness, did you even read this thread? I already pointed the OP on how to find an ADO, RDO, DAO tutorial...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.