I want to use rdo with/without using a sql, ado without using sql and dao using sql for my application programming can you show some simple and understandable examples

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by vb5prgrmr

hello... Try visiting my website and download some sample of my projects their, you might learn something there... I think i have some ado sample without sql...

jhail salvador... can you give me some simple projects .... that uses class methods in vb 6 thanks....

i can see your website but it is in rar format... how can i extract it so that i can see all your applications there!

do you have some notes in java.... like... arrays, inheritance and polymorphism.... file io stream .. gui... using flow layout.... because in our school it discusses a little bit maybe you can help me to improve my programming skills.... thanks

Time to use your friends (yahoo, google, ask, answers, bing) and search for vb6 "data access method" tutorial (vb6 ado tutorial, vb6 rdo tutorial, vb6 dao tutorial)

Good Luck

hello im confuse a little bit.. how to use sql i already have a little bit background of VB but our teacher said to make a simple payroll system using SQL and i dont know what to do.. where to start..

SQL (Structured Query Language) consists of using select statements, insert statements, update statements, and a bunch of other statements to create or alter the database structure in it self. Use your friends like I said and you will find some of these statements and or search for sql tutorial...

Good Luck

asaness, did you even read this thread? I already pointed the OP on how to find an ADO, RDO, DAO tutorial...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.