hi,i want to know how to export sql server 2005 database to access through vb.net coding..no need to select n insert table one by one,just save package...

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Umm why would you do that?

As far as i know Access doesn't support multiple insert.

access doesn't support multiple insert???really?so do you have any solution how to export the whole database sql server to access and of course save in format .mdb?actually i'm using sql server 2005 n access 2007..plz..help..all the source code i've found show need to select first from sql server then insert in access but only for one table..in my case it involved about 15 table and one of the table have about 30/40 fields...

thanks...i always use this DTS..i want it to be done in coding,because i must perform it in form to user..user just have to click button on form and done,sql server have been transfer n save to format .mdb

For Each

INSERT INTO

Thats the only available option to you.

Do you mean that,i need to select n insert table one by one??and ?there're no other ways???

Do you mean that,i need to select n insert table one by one??and ?there're no other ways???

programatically I believe so. But then again I am not the all knowing maybe there is a hidden way that I don't know about. Maybe you can use SQL Managment Studio API to do what adatapost did. But then that give a dependency on SQL Managment.

programatically I believe so. But then again I am not the all knowing maybe there is a hidden way that I don't know about. Maybe you can use SQL Managment Studio API to do what adatapost did. But then that give a dependency on SQL Managment.

ok..thanks for your kindness and advice..i'll try my best...(^_^)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.