Hello everyone,I am Mozira and live in South Africa.I am currently doing visual C++ for the first time using Borland C++ builder.So i would gladly appreciate it if you could help and guide me with tutorials about visual C++.hope to hear from you soon

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Borland doesn't do Visual C++. Perhaps you mean a graphical interface using C++? Using correct terminology is more helpful because we can actually help you instead of sitting around trying to figure out what the hell you're asking for.

Study hard

>Study hard
I think this gets my vote for the "most useless post of the week" award.

Hello everyone,I am Mozira and live in South Africa.I am currently doing visual C++ for the first time using Borland C++ builder.So i would gladly appreciate it if you could help and guide me with tutorials about visual C++.hope to hear from you soon

Good afternoon Mozira.

My name is Ishmael, I am also living in South Africa, I just finished my last semester for Diploma in Engineering COmputer Systems, I am also a mentor for C++ on all levels of programming, i.e. from First year up to the Last level. I am also a member of CSSA, Deputy Chairman of TAMP, which is a programming mentorship programme.

I am programming using C++ builder 6, I have developed very funky systems using it!!.

Mozira,please feel free to ask me questions whenever you come across difficulties in programming.

Wishing you all the best, may you enjoy C++ Builder programming

Regards
Ishmael

hmmm, do you realize that this post was made Jul 26th 2005, 3:47 pm? Now ~SOS~/Wolfpack is going to say some things to you about shaman's and stuff and close the thread :)

Now ~SOS~/Wolfpack is going to say some things to you about shaman's and stuff and close the thread :)

heh heh. You have been following us around haven't you. Usually I do not close such threads (I did before, but I had a change of heart), but rather advice the member to start a new thread, and if it is related to an old thread, provide a link to it. That is the proper way to continue a discussion without cluttering the forum with old threads. Closing the thread will keep the old thread still up among the stack. Only deleting the offending post will take the thread back to where it belongs.

In this case I am not sure what the poster is trying to do. It would have been better for him to PM the OP rather than giving a reply that does not serve any purpose. I mean what is a programming mentorship programme? Programmers dont need mentors to look upto. They have some already. Bill Gates, Linus Torvalds.

By the way, what has shamanism got to do with opening up dead threads. Does a shaman bring the dead back to life? :eek:

By the way, what has shamanism got to do with opening up dead threads.

I haven't got a clue, perhaps you could ask your fellow-moderator :) :

Quoted from this thread, by ~sos~:

nowadays everyone wants to be a shaman, resurrecting dead threads......

By the way, what has shamanism got to do with opening up dead threads. Does a shaman bring the dead back to life?

In Diablo II they sure do :mrgreen:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.