Please help me for developing a vb6 application for accessing multiple web cams simultaneously (is there any example source code in vb6.0)

Thanks,
Amit

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I have attached a sample for you. This is majing use of only 1 camera. I f you need more than one, just replicate the camera code and add more picture boxes. Please note that the codes is NOT commented, but most should be self explanotory if you have a basic idea of API's etc.

Use as you see fit.

That program didn't work to my need.

Please provide me a full fledge vb code , that also easy to understand , so that i might develop an application for handling multiple webcams at a time.

It'll be a great help of mine.

Thanks
Amit

Amit, I have already overstepped the basic rules of this forum for supplying you with sample code, without you doing anything. The code example I gave you is only for reference to help you getting started. I will and can however not design your application for you without getting paid. You need to show the community what you have already done from your side, that is where we as the helpers come in, we will help you with error code, design etc.

If I look at your question above, I do think that the sample code covers what you need, you need to develop it further from here.

Hi amit33sharma,
I think you must go through the Rules and Regulation of Posting. Here helpers don't give full developed source code without seeing what you have done.
I think AndreRet's help is more than enough for you to replicate code so that you can handle more than one webcam.
thanks

commented: Where are you? +7

the program can run 1 to 2 webcam at the same time but when i try to run the third webcam it won't work. is there anyway to make more than 2 webcam to work?

the program can run 1 to 2 webcam at the same time but when i try to run the third webcam it won't work. is there anyway to make more than 2 webcam to work?

may i ask what you did to run that 2 webcam in vb?
do webcam drivers are needed?

thanks a lot.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.