Hi,

If u know please tell me how can I make my project to run for some speacific period. I mean to say that I want to make my project as trial version it should run for specific period. I don know how to do it.I tried to search on some site but i dont know how what queary i have to type for that.

I was try to search on validation but that result was diffrent.

if u know any websites for that please tell me.

Hi,

If u know please tell me how can I make my project to run for some speacific period. I mean to say that I want to make my project as trial version it should run for specific period. I don know how to do it.I tried to search on some site but i dont know how what queary i have to type for that.

I was try to search on validation but that result was diffrent.

if u know any websites for that please tell me.

If only it were that easy...

First you need to study up on "Code Obfuscation" of C# programs, which are extremely prone to de-compiling tools that allows users to examine, and even modify your code. And even there, its really impossible to keep people out of your code, unless you use obfuscation and encryption at a professional level.

Then, once your code is secure (or as secure as is reasonable) then you need to start looking at the file protection schemes that are out there.

There is a reason that companies make millions of dollars providing tools to help programmer protect their programs ... and for all those millions, is there a program out there that hasn't been pirated? Very few.

The old-school way of doing trials was to embed an encrypted expiration date. Then, they started embedding a file hidden someone on the drive, that contained the expiration date. All of which there are tools out there now for hackers to use to defeat those methods.

There are some hardcore tools out there that allow you do what you want, but its at a professional level and costs money, and like I said ... hackers can still crack it if they really want to.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.