Hi everybody !!

I would like to ask you some question about C++:

1.what is the best program that can write C++ more easily?
2.Can you output C++ in different language beside English ?
3.if everybody know pls tell me .
4.do you know some useful website for C++ because i have exam next month.
5.If you have some CODE about C++ please send me to my email: choungchamnab@yahoo.com.au

thank you for spending your time watch my thread

thank you

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

>>what is the best program that can write C++ more easily?
Best is subjective, but I suggest visual studio, or even Eclipse.

>>2.Can you output C++ in different language beside English ?
I think the farthest you can go with C++ is wide characters, which does not contain any other language letters.

>>4.do you know some useful website for C++ because i have exam next month.
This is a good place to start.

>>5.If you have some CODE about C++ please send me to my email.

If YOU have some code about C++ for which confuses you, then post here at www.daniweb.com, in the C++ section.

Lots of people all over the world write c/c++ programs in languages other than English. However, the c/c++ keywords are all in English. I haven't seen another compiler that use non-English keywords, but that doesn't mean there aren't any.

Lots of people all over the world write c/c++ programs in languages other than English. However, the c/c++ keywords are all in English. I haven't seen another compiler that use non-English keywords, but that doesn't mean there aren't any.

Oh, I thought he was asking to output to the console in a different language than English.

Well that's possible too. Afterall, Chinese people see text on their computers in Chinese language. But I have no idea how they do it other than to say they have to use UNICODE.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.