I want to make a Program that takes two inputs one initial number and one final number for example if I input 1 as the beginning number and 13 as the final, I would like the program to output the Fibonacci sequence: 1,1,2,3,5,8,13.. I hope someone understands it.. Pleease i beg yoou dont put the fibonacci pseudo code I know it very well... Just help me out with this particular problem.. pleease

sergent commented: Homework -1

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

We don't do homework here. Please make an attempt yourself if you want help.

commented: *nods* +17

> I want to make a Program that takes two inputs one initial number and one final number for example if I input 1 as the beginning number and 13 as the final,
So make it
Or at least figure out how to google "fibonacci sequence".

If you know pseudo code you should be able to easily write it in any language you know. If you don't know the language don't try to write a program in that language! If you cannot achieve the task by yourself, then do NOT ask us to do it for you. This is clearly homework, so you should have learned it in your class, and if you did not, its your problem. If you have any question regarding the the program, we will be happy to help you, but you have to show some effort. People like you really annoy me. If you just at least google it, I am sure you will get plenty of programs. I am 14, and I can easily write the program, knowing the algorithm (which I do) in any language I know!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.