I want to read some books about data structure written in c++, can anybody recommend some good books for me?Thx.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Thank you for telling me. But I think I need a book about datastructure rather than specific language, thanks.

But I think I need a book about data structure rather than specific language, thanks.

I can't think of any. all I know use one language or another

@OP

Data Structures using C/C++ by Aaron M.Tenenbaum is pretty good.

Algorithms and Data Structures - Niklaus Wirth (i have not gone through this one)

@OP

Data Structures using C/C++

That is Achille's heel. He does want Languageless

@evstevemd
i'm sorry, but thats what the OP asked for.

>I want to read some books about data structure written in c++

>But I think I need a book about datastructure rather than specific language, thanks.

Also, i guess what he meant by that is, he needed a book that does concentrate on Data Strcutures rather than on the language.
Anyways, i might have assumed wrong.

Thank you for telling me. But I think I need a book about datastructure rather than specific language, thanks.

Here we go!

Hmm..Well even i cant think of a book that doesnt involve any language.
However, the second book, the name of which i posted, consists mostly of psuedocode.

Hope it helps the OP.

@evstevemd
i'm sorry, but thats what the OP asked for.

>I want to read some books about data structure written in c++

>But I think I need a book about datastructure rather than specific language, thanks.

Also, i guess what he meant by that is, he needed a book that does concentrate on Data Strcutures rather than on the language.
Anyways, i might have assumed wrong.

yes, you had my point.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.