Can somebody help me formulate a VB program the would Record TIN numbers of a tax payer?
With a sorting function and search function. The most basic of VB that could be formed.
Any replies would be a great help! :D Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

How about I code for you with a price? :D

How about showing us what you have done so far for this project?..

Refer my previous post to your question on 'Question Answer Program'

Our Software Development forum category encompasses topics related to application programming and software design. When posting programming code, encase it in (code), (code=syntax), where 'syntax' is any language found within our Code Snippets section, or (icode), for inline code, bbcode tags. Also, to keep DaniWeb a student-friendly place to learn, don't expect quick solutions to your homework. We'll help you get started and exchange algorithm ideas, but only if you show that you're willing to put in effort as well.
Our VB forum is the place for Q&A-style discussions related to legacy versions of VB as well as PowerBuilder. Note that we also have a separate Legacy Languages forum within the Software Development category, a VB.NET forum within the Software Development category, and an ASP.NET forum within the Web Development category.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.