After installing the VS 2008 , i created projects both console and windows forms....and also had run successfully...........

The problem is ..when i restarted my pc...and try to run that projects again......and also created new projects and had run....the following error message occurs......

=========================================================================================
Error while trying run project : could not load file or assembly 'WindowsFormApplication1' or its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly menifest.
=========================================================================================

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Did you perhaps move some files to another directory?

Not yet............
All the files saved to the VS 2008 Projects default directory..

I have also formatted...after installing windows...i also installed VS 2008...all the projects run successfully....but after rebooting windows the above error occurs again....

When i tried to run the default exe file....it says :
=====================================================================================
the application was unable to start correctly(0xc000007b).Click ok to close the application.
=====================================================================================

Is this a problem of :
=========================

1 : Windows Installation CD is affected by Win32 virus.

2 : VS 2008 is affected by Win32 virus..

Please solve this..

Try completely rebuilding the application, and then rerunning it.

Also, is this machine connected to the internet unpatched? It could be a virus, then.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.