Hi this is sri and i am new to java.Here is a xml file.
My task is to parse all the xml elements in java without using any parser like dom,sax.
So pls help me how to parse xml elements without parsers.I have to get same out put as when i use parsers.

<?xml version="1.0" ?>

<Company>

<Project>

<title>Customersupport</title>

<frontend>php</frontend>

<backend>mysql</backend>

<client>Matrix</client>

<team_size>20</team_size>

</Project>

<Project>

<title>Enterprise</title>

<frontend>php</frontend>

<backend>mysql</backend>

<client>Sudha</client>

<team_size>5</team_size>

</Project>

</Company>

Thanq

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Well that's confusing....the entire point of parsing an XML document, is to use a parser. So what is it that you're really trying to do? There are other parsers out there aside from DOM or Sax, but this question doesn't make sense :P

Well that's confusing....the entire point of parsing an XML document, is to use a parser. So what is it that you're really trying to do? There are other parsers out there aside from DOM or Sax, but this question doesn't make sense :P

Sorry to making you confuse.I should read the all elements without use of any parser.I can make use of string functions and also regular expressions.So is there any way to do like that.If so give me some code.Pls

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.