i have two rich text boxes of same height.i need to link the vertical scroll bars of both rtb so that when 1 scroll bar moves,other move simultaneously in same direction,by same distance.
or else i wish to know how to use a vertical scroll bar control to move richtextbox data.so that i can connect both textboxes using the same vertical scroll bar control.
please help.
thanks in advance

i have two rich text boxes of same height.i need to link the vertical scroll bars of both rtb so that when 1 scroll bar moves,other move simultaneously in same direction,by same distance.
or else i wish to know how to use a vertical scroll bar control to move richtextbox data.so that i can connect both textboxes using the same vertical scroll bar control.
please help.
thanks in advance

ok...i solved it like this..
add a panel called panel1.add 2 rtb richtextbox1 and richtextbox2 to it.set autoscroll property of panel1 to true. hide both scrollbars of both rtb.
in form load add these statements:
Panel1.Controls.Add(RichTextBox1)
Panel1.Controls.Add(RichTextBox2)
rich text boxes are of same height,and long enough to fit required length of text...
thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.