hello guys....I have a program which is a GUI.
- When I RUN the program and do some testing; it is good and nothing happens.
- But on the same RUN, when I do some testing, it crashes.
Every time I run the program, I find the same results. So I have come to the conclusion that
- I should create some kind of object of the application
- Each time I do tesing on the same RUN, it should create the object
- When I am done with testing on the same RUN; the object should be destroyed.
Is this the right solutoin? If yes then how can I do that? I mean what functions can I use to achieve this?