guys good day!!
i need ure help with this problem.
we are going to make a program.
1. Store first memory location og program into base register (for memory protection).
2. Set program counter (it keeps track of memory space used by the program) equal to address of first memory location.
3. Read first instruction of program.
4. Increment program counter by number of bytes in instruction.
5. Has the last instruction been reached?
if yes, then stop loading program
if no,then continue with step 6
6. Is program counter greater than memory size?
if yes, then stop Loading program
if no, then continue with step 7
7. Load instruction in memory
8. Read next instruction of program.
9. Go to step 4.
I hoping that you can help me guys.
actually im not really good in java, im hoping for a good response you guys.