PLEASE ANSWER THIS SOON IT'S URGENT

Hi,
I need to read the data directly from excel, strore the data to perform some validations on this datato insert them into a temp table and finally insert them into main table. The following are the validations to be performed while reading an excel file:-

1. Validate the first column in excel sheet such that it is not null and it should be numberic.

2. The second column will have description the corresponding ID's for which can be retrived from a table 'qru_root_cause'. while inserting this column in temp table it should be added as ID's instead of description.

3. finally i need to read third column and check whether third column contains data pending or resolved.
If it contains pending then i need set 0 in table 'qru_update' else i need to set 1 in table 'qru_update'.

PLEASE ANSWER SOON IT'S URGENT

Firstly, "urgent" does not mean much to us at all. We do this in our free time, so we will help when time allows and is suitable for US.:)

Secondly, we do not do homework here for free. Please read our posting rules HERE.

Thirdly, what have you done from your side, what errors, what code?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.