Hello everyone, I'm trying to compile the "Simple VRML" example, from the ARtoolkit library.

The problem is that when i try to compile it, it keeps telling me:

1>------ Build started: Project: UANLartoolkit, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Linking...
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libjpeg.lib'

Now, thats kind of weird 'cause I didn't even called for that library, It's not mentioned in my program at all. Why does this error appear??

SOME INFO:
*I'm using Visual C++ Express
*The program is written in C but there should be not problem whit this, right?
*I can upload the whole project [It's an example anyway] but I don't see that necessary.
*I've googled about libjapeg.lib and seems like It hasn't been updated since 1998 or something, plus, there's no download link to that library

O and BTW, sorry for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker

I would suspect one of the header files in your program contains a reference to that lib which causes the compiler to try and link with it.

Did you read the system requirements from here?

According to that link it may not be compatible with Vista or Windows because it only mentions 98, 2000 and XP. And the link from Source Forge was last modified in 2007.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.