Hello!
Is there Any way to Attach Files ... Like A button on form Which When Clicked open a dialog to select Word Files from computer then it Uploads to the Server or Attach it to Database so that It can be viewd after form fill up Is completed!...

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

You Can Use File Upload Control In Toll Bar In .net yar

K done .. thanks Guys... Well iwasnt making Asp.net project.. iwas working on vb.net project...
Icouldnt find file upload control .
well i made it in my project using Email Attach File .... Though the concept is far apart still work will be done.. Thanks Guys....
iwanted to know how to attach files in vb.net , for example sending Doc file to any one using email!

>well i made it in my project using Email Attach File

Take a look at classes of System.Net.Mail namespace.

Xcellent.. Project Completed..!
Thank u Every1!

@afaque01, I'm glad you got it working. Please mark this thread as solved if you have found an answer to your question and good luck!

@afaque01, I'm glad you got it working. Please mark this thread as solved if you have found an answer to your question and good luck!

Thats the biggest issue..... How to mark the thread solved.... There arent any button that i can seen with name Solved .. Please tell me the exact procedure...

You will find a link Mark this Thread as Solved at bottom of a thread.

You will find a link Mark this Thread as Solved at bottom of a thread.

Thank u so much!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.