hoven 0 Newbie Poster

The java program i have to come out with for a mini project is a interest calculator, using jcreator. Where you have to calculate the following
1. interest payable
2. principle required to earn $x of interest
3. calculate time required to earn $x of interest.

The program must cycle continuously until the user selects choice 4 to stop it. However, the program must be able to display all the entries before exiting using arrays. ie(just random numbers):

principle($)---Rate(%)-----Days----Interest($)----Total($)
40000.00--------2.32--------100-----600.36-------42000.985
20000.00--------2.50--------200-----500.00-------23520.00 ..etc etc

Here is the basic flowchart i created. I have got no idea how to implement arrays into a flowchart, i tried looking up samples online but i couldn't understand it!! The question says that the minimum array size is 10.
Must methods/main() be used? If so, how do i integrate them into the existing flowchart?
The actual code is still unnecessary at this point, until the flowchart has been approved.

http://oi55.tinypic.com/28vsqwy.jpg

Thanks in advance
couldn't use the file attachment here for some reason

edit: Geez, i just realised the program i was using to create the flowchart doesn't allows you save your work, dang!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.