Ok, I have had a hard time trying to understand this next evolution for programming in VB Net. I successfully completed a Mortgage Calculator
last week and thought, hey maybe I can do this programming. So went to the next chapter and understood some of it but I am having a few issues.
First of all for the instructions below on creating the coding below, I understand how on the first 3 I understand how to do.
BUt for the loop, I understand I will have to have a outer loop and inner loop, such as a FOR NEXT outside loop and a IF ELSE END for the inner.
So for calculating the averages seems ok to do, but the issue I have is for the bullet listing number 7 and 8.
I can't figure out how to code the program to get it to keep the averages and a running total.
Could someone help me out.
Create a VB.NET program that calculates class averages. It must include the following features:
• Use Option Strict On
• Have the user enter the number of students in the class
• Create a FOR NEXT loop that will start at 1 and go through the number of students entered
• Inside the loop:
Use an InputBox to get a score on an exam for a student
Add the value of the score to the running total
Display the running average
• Calculate an average score for the class
• Display the average
• After the number of students has been processed allow the user to click on New Class. This will allow the average to be calculated for a new class.
• However, keep a running average for all students in all classes and a running average for the classes.
• Uses standard naming conventions for objects and variables