is there any way to select multiple textbox in one click...
for example...
we have 4 textboxs in an each row..
and 4 textboxes in an each columns..
just like this

- - - -
- - - -
- - - -
- - - -
now when we click on first row's, first column, the entire and entire column sholud b selectd, and it should change its border color...

- - - -
- - - -
- - - -
- - - -
like this....
is there anyone ??? who can help me

debasisdas commented: question is not clear. what exactly do you need ? -2

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I have no idea on how to select multiple textbox at once (Run Time). But there are some properties which would look like you are doing it.

The Enable or Locked property for example, you can lock and enable multiple textboxes (or other controls in just one click.

PS: You can't do this using the Setfocus command because it will only set focus on the last textbox.setfocus statement that is on the last line of your code (if you try this).

In VB 6, textbox control doesn't have a bordercolor property, only backcolor and borderstyle.

However you can change the appearance to flat and just put a shape (rectangle) around the textbox and change the color in your preferred event.

Private Sub Command1_Click()
Shape1.BorderColor = &HFF& 'put your desired color
End Sub

What you are looking for is control array of text boxes.

I do not think the OP means text boxes, by mentioning columns etc.:)

What exactly do you need? Are you talking about excel with rows and columns or a datagrid?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.