I need to help me by giving me a new simple idea for developing any of office programs such as powerpoint OR any idea for developing a program for developers with new thing?

I have an idea to create a really neat program that prints your name, or poems, or bible verses, or military quotes, etc. I've seen other packages out there, but not that good. Check Ken Kirkpatrick Software to see what I mean. Also, check other First Name programs. If this is of interest to you, would be a great project, plus I'd like to market it, and would discuss giving you a percent of what could be sold, plus my brother supplies papers, mugs, keychains to print on. You've seen them at malls, no doubt. Let me know if interested. Email me at lou.puccio@t4hc.com if this idea seems appealing.

so loup you want something that makes like a picture with names, sayings etc, and then you can print them different sizes depending on the object it is to b printd on?

so loup you want something that makes like a picture with names, sayings etc, and then you can print them different sizes depending on the object it is to b printd on?

That is correct. Anyone interested in doing something like this.

do you wan tto be able to enter the saying or do you want to be able to choose from a list that can b added to?

casue i am very interested.

do you wan tto be able to enter the saying or do you want to be able to choose from a list that can b added to?

casue i am very interested.

Most;ly choose from a list. It would have a database of names or poems or bible verses, like that, OR person coould pick their own(perhaps), but I understand that only a few products like this, I know how to design it to be better, would build a website and sell via download or send them a CD. The companies I spoke with that do it now make anywhere between $250,000 - $500,000 per year, software only, plus the supplies generate at least another $150,00 per year. Have lots of ideas on how to make this work, and, like I said would give the programmer a cut of sales or an hourly rate to do the project. I would do website, sales, marketing and customer stuff.
Email me again if you want to continue and let me know what your interest is, what you would do, want, etc., but alot of people looking for an inexpensive startup business and this one has proven itself. Will be away for holidays, let me know. Give me a private chat and we can possibly speak over phone. Thanks, Lou Puccio For an example, check out Ken Kirkpatrick Software and download their Bible verse software.

lookig at this you want basically some of what Ken Kirkpatrick has done, but all in one.

hmmmm...

sry mate but tht is kinda WaY above me at the moment, sry i cant help you............................................................................................................................................................................................................................yet. if there are no others interested, when i get better ill ask you again, and well see what we can do.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.